General Liability Insurance for Charter & Private Schools
Charter and private schools are required by school districts to carry general liability insurance, with each state and district varying in their requirements. Additionally, school districts typically require they be added as additional insureds to protect their institutions against liability claims that fall within the scope of a general liability policy. This includes any liability arising directly or indirectly from all school business, including school-sanctioned functions that take place outside of normal school hours.
School districts will also request that their insurance requirements are in line with industry and state standards.
The general liability insurance component of the Care Providers insurance program for charter and private schools addresses these requirements – and goes well beyond. Coverage is placed with an A++ XV rated insurer and underwritten by our in-house experienced staff.
- ISO Forms/Endorsements
- Professional Liability
- General Liability – limits to $1MM/$3MM with “per location” aggregates
- Professional Liability – separate coverage part with limits to $1MM/$3MM
- Abuse and Molestation Liability – separate coverage part with limits to $1MM/$3MM
- Blanket Fund Raising events, including liquor
- Social Service Enhancement Endorsement
- Volunteer Workers, Employees and Independent Contractors as Insureds
- Exclusions: Lead, Asbestos, Pollution, Employment-Related Practices, Liquor Liability
Learn More About Our Insurance Program for Charter & Private Schools
We invite you to learn more about our program for charter and private schools and how we can assist you in expanding your agency’s book of business. Contact us today for more information about our program.